Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Fourth Day.... Didn't Want to Eat.

When I woke up on the fourth day of this diet, I wasn't hungry. So I made some coffee (no sugar, of course!) and sat down at the computer to do some work. Hubby went off for his volunteer shift at Fort Stanwix. I kept writing. Finally, I felt a little hunger. I glanced up at the clock, 11 AM!

I had the day off, or normally, hunger or not, I would have eaten breakfast, knowing that it might be a few hours before I could even have a quick snack. But since I had the day off, I was going to eat when I felt like it.

Five hours after I awoke, I finally felt like eating something. So I made myself a salad with greens, hard boiled egg slices, some bacon, and cheese. That filled me up, until about 4 pm.

This is as close as I can get to what my salad looked like. Take the crab off this and it's close.


This day was a first for me, not being hungry and I wasn't feeling ill. I did get a bit concerned because by 6 pm, I was under 1200 calories. A light dinner (Chicken breast and green beans.) and a snack later. I felt fine.

It is usually about this time in the diets I have tried in the past, that I would have one day I wanted to eat all the time. Not being as hungry as I usually was is a good sign. As long as I am getting enough not to starve myself.

I feel as if my body is resetting itself.

No comments:

Post a Comment